Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need help with embedded videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,


Maybe someone can help me.
I have this blog page with 6 embedded media videos:
Create an Account | The Certified Professional Consultant On Aging


Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/mo5iujB.png


The problem is that only 2 is working... well, showing image... the ones without screenshot we only listen the sound.
Can someone please have any clue why this happen?


In my PC all of them are working fine.


This is the code that I have in the post:
Code:
<strong>I. First Steps</strong>
[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://dmtrainingportal.agefriendlybusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/01-DM-Training-Module-01-Welcome.mp4"][/video]
[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://dmtrainingportal.agefriendlybusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/02-DM-Training-Module-01-Your-Territory-.mp4"][/video]
[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://dmtrainingportal.agefriendlybusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Networking.mp4"][/video]
[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://dmtrainingportal.agefriendlybusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Businesses-Final-Video.mp4"][/video]
[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://dmtrainingportal.agefriendlybusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Your-Teritory-Seniors.mp4"][/video]
[video width="640" height="360" mp4="http://dmtrainingportal.agefriendlybusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Media.mp4"][/video]


Can someone please help me? Thanks!


Regards,
Divvy
 

2 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
806
Messages
18
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom