Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Need Help to Remove Links from footer in blogspot's Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some credit and redirect links of Template's Author in the footer of my blog when ever i try to remove it or change it template gets crashed and some time slider wont start, I asked to one of my friend but he told me that the template is combined the necessary javascript files and the script to redirect to their own site if the credits is not found

here is template
Fast_Stone_Editor.jpg


Here I tried every thing to remove highlighted area below but nothing succeeded

Fast_Stone_Editors.jpg


Thanks in Advance
 

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

L
Active Member · Joined
75
Messages
9
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom