Status
Not open for further replies.

starfraud

need financer all profit is yours

i need someone to buy a server ,, and ill resell it,, all sales and technical will done by me,, and all incomes is yours

thanks.. pm me

16 comments
Sounds a little shady tbh.
All you have to do is pay for the service in your name, I will command my botnet from it, we will pretend to have a legit hosting business on it, yeah.

seriously... we buy the server and u will do all the work to run a webhosting company and all profits are ours? im interested :)

means customer who wil buy rdp,, i currently dont have site, as ive said im a single person willing to work with you as partner

all u have to do, is buy a dedicated server from ovh resellers, and let me handle it, then give me your pp email address and clients will send money there and ill give them rdp

thats very simple... a must do to earn.

@MUS, Smith

I get the feeling of helping you, coz im bored at home and currently physics is very easy and math, i want rdp managing, and other stuff. WHats in for me is the feeling of serving Wjunction.

If youre interested, i request the i7-2t or i7-4t of kimsufi / ovh

thanks

All u have to do is buy a server (and if you currentlky own one, lets make it rdp) and let me do it all, watch your investment grows doubles, triples, quadruples. Thanks

i only manage windows servers

if u want to quadruples, u need 4 servers

but lets start at 1 server. then as it grows, buy another :)

remembr, im here to manage it, and financial investment is yours and earnings is yours.

im free time the whole day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back