need a host

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRDJ

well guys i need a really good ost with with maximum uptime i have shifted my site 3 times but still havent find a good hosting :mad::mad:....

i want a hosting with atleast 20gb disk space and 600gb to 700gb bandwidth with other ccommom features like cpannel etc....please tell me fast :delighted::delighted::delighted:

9 comments
Your budget?

If you're actually using that much space and bandwidth, you'll need at least a high end VPS or dedicated server, expect to pay $40-$70/month for a setup like that.

However if you're just hosting a warez forum, I doubt you're actually using that much, probably just used to using hosts that oversell.

Your budget?

If you're actually using that much space and bandwidth, you'll need at least a high end VPS or dedicated server, expect to pay $40-$70/month for a setup like that.

However if you're just hosting a warez forum, I doubt you're actually using that much, probably just used to using hosts that oversell.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:"expect to pay $40-$70/month" dude i had hositng which provided 60 gbstorage space and 600 gb bandwidth for $3.95 per month.. but i moved from that hosting because our payent reached them 1 day late andsuspenmded our account so i am searching for a new hosting..thsi is my earlier host ...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Code:
 http://55host.net/sharedplans.html

thanks for your hellp guys but anyone of u know the admin of 55host ...i need to talk to him urgently pleaseee help me .... :hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::(

Stop talking like a pussy and behave like a man. You have his site with a phone number (HINT!) and a contact link at the bottom (HINT!)

I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to contact him.

Stop talking like a pussy and behave like a man. You have his site with a phone number (HINT!) and a contact link at the bottom (HINT!)

I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to contact him.

i dont think u have notcied it but the there support id is down there is no help page and their live suppport is always offline :smug::smug::smug::smug: thans why i wanted to contact him directly

55host allows warez linking..

You better take a semi dedicated plan at http://www.wrzhost.com
i think it dont allows hositng the files on their servers for direc download...

can someone suggest me a hosting which allows warez to be hosted on their servers for direct download... if yes please tell the name :) ...

thank you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back