Need a dedi asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Faust

Im looking for hopefully an Offshore Dedi ,but anyhting will do that allows WAREZ Linking, and nulled scripts.

My Budget is fairly small as i do not have much money , i have a fixed income because im disabled.

Im looking for something with at least 2gb space, and a good amount of Bandwidth.
Speeds are another thing, i dont want something to sluggish , i will be hosting 3-5 websites on it, nothing more.
The only reason i need this is because im sick of hosts adding Dos protection that isn't installed correctly, or they have downtime and do not tell you, or they don't speak very good English. I have been using Reseller accounts for quite some time and i think its time to move up..
If you do provide me with a Legit/Working Dedi, i will post Reviews of it on many warez forums and others. As well as put a link on the bottom of my Sites to your company.
Thank you for reading this and I look forward to working with you soon!

6 comments
we can provide u check you dedicated server but if u need shared hosting we can provide u that also.... we are 20 times faster than other shared hosting........

Just bought a dedicated server from worldstream.nl and I will never regret it. It is like wow when you move from a shared server. So MUCH freedom, reliability and speed :D

Took about 10h from payment till I got the login details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back