MPB - trojan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan1666

Hello, is anybody getting this error with MultiPoster Black?

154hh1z.jpg

I reinstaled Vindows, download again MPB, and same error.

16 comments
If you downloaded it from my server then i guarantee its not a virus. Some detect it as such because of the way it checks for validation.

This is a common false positive as others have pointed out. Some not-so-good AV apps will flag obfuscated programs as a precaution because it is often used by skids to try and hide dangerous code. That isn't the case here (was used to prevent decompiling and cracking). Also homebrew apps that use some form of online login system also tend to produce false positives as Jay said. I had it happen twice in one of my apps.

This is a common false positive as others have pointed out. Some not-so-good AV apps will flag obfuscated programs as a precaution because it is often used by skids to try and hide dangerous code. That isn't the case here (was used to prevent decompiling and cracking). Also homebrew apps that use some form of online login system also tend to produce false positives as Jay said. I had it happen twice in one of my apps.

So NOD32 isn't good? :P

And people read the damn thread! Your all saying the same thing and it makes no sense since he bought it. -.-

There is no such thing as good AV software. The only good AV is no AV. Unfortunately on Windows it's essential to install that junk to keep other junk out.

better to trust yourself antiviruses gives such false alerts many time ,
i coded some app in vb and it gives virus alert for that too ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back