more file host = more money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeefcy

I just can figure out why some people doing more than one file host.
more file host mean more Premium account, and I should copy a mirror to another host, that also can consume some time, and if my payment plan is PPD, that can't increase the income at all.
So, please tell me if i just want to do PPD, do I need more file host? and why?
I'm just a beginner:facepalm:
Thanks for telling me please.:))

11 comments
I don't think more file host means more more money
If u post more mirrors then ur earnings should decrease since people would start downloading from mirrors.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

More filehost may increase your income and may not.

There are no absolute right solution. You need to test by yourself. For me, I use 2 filehosts and just add the third this week. My income drop down a little bit. I think that it will rise up very soon.

:)

As I know, for ppd it is good to have more choises in your topics especially on wbb since your topic will become popular easily. Until this week I didnt use RS/MS because they didnt pay. However, this week I added RS/MS links and my thread get more attention. As a result my income increased on paying file hostings.

For PPS, people recommends to use just one hosting.

for both (all) plans mirroring files can cause an affect.

However each choice mirroring or not has adv. and disadvantages.

we agree with chaudhary9 totally. There are some cases where earnings increased with many mirrors but these are exceptions. (usually is the opposite) You should choose more than 1 filehost but not mirroring. All are in terms of uploader view. In terms of downloader they prefer so many mirrors to choose but these are not effective for the uploader/user (in terms of results).

It all depends which filehosts you use.

If you use all hosts who pay it can be good for your earnings because more alternatives for people so more clicks likely.

However, if you use popular hosts (that don't pay) like Rapidshare or Megaupload, people will most likely download from these hosts so your earnings decrease.

Furthermore. if you use more links, the chance that you'll hit minimum payments for all hosts gets smaller (if you're a small time uploader).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back