megavideo Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

therockk

hi

hasnt megavideo rewards system ben down for a while now,like almost 4 months??
do any one know why??
when will it be back??

9 comments
Do you really want to know why? I'll tell you the secret answer.

They don't want to pay you. That's all the secret. They have paid user enough and Don't need new file upload too much. With all the files in their server, they can get money from new paid user for free. 4 month? think about $10,000 per month with no need to pay any cent and you will get it.

And when their revenue drop down, They can start their reward program again easily. They have huge number of user. They control this game.

:)

Delaying payments, changing or bringing new rules is a clue to affiliates that they don't want to pay or their company is not getting enough profit.

Do you really want to know why? I'll tell you the secret answer.

They don't want to pay you. That's all the secret. They have paid user enough and Don't need new file upload too much. With all the files in their server, they can get money from new paid user for free. 4 month? think about $10,000 per month with no need to pay any cent and you will get it.

And when their revenue drop down, They can start their reward program again easily. They have huge number of user. They control this game.

Thats not true..they stopped the reward system because of the lawsuits that are being brought against the other filehosts who pay out. its a smart move for them.

They don't want to pay you. That's all the secret. They have paid user enough and Don't need new file upload too much. With all the files in their server, they can get money from new paid user for free

megavideo scam disgusting

Thats not true..they stopped the reward system because of the lawsuits that are being brought against the other filehosts who pay out. its a smart move for them.

I don't believe the lawsuits reason. They didn't response to DMCA delete request. Many files that you cannot download from other file host, you can find it at Mega family. If they face with the lawsuits problem, they must have fast action with DMCA (just like hotfile or others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back