Megavideo formats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3od0r

What video formats i can upload to megavideo?
i just tried to upload Lost S06E01-E02 HDTV XviD-2HD andLost S06E01 HDTV XviD-P0W4
and both give this message:
Permanent conversion error.
Please try uploading a different video format.

11 comments
Nahh, I don't think the permanent conversion error or temporary conversion error is cause by file extension.

This error, is starting to happened at November 2009. The last time i heard from some rumor, is Megaupload is making a new implemented function like SMS service and that is consuming the remote upload bandwith and the conversion bandwith. That is why sometimes the converting process will failed.

But, it become worst and getting worst everyday.

I upload 50 avi files to megavideo and only 1-2 links is success. The rest is failed.

I think MU and MV must upgrade their server bandwith.

its kinda sad to see high quality videos get converted over to shitty Flash format when they are uploaded to sites like the one you list

avi format get most successful conversion. but last 4-5days none of my video getting convert. i have uploaded almost 15video. 2video get encoded successfully after 26hour.

rutube.com/ videoweed.com/ myspace.com/ facebook.com and more....just google to find more site name..but few site accept only 20min video so you have to split the video if the video time is more than 20min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back