looking for places to advertise

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalxx

Advertising DDLMaFia.net

I am only looking for sites that can guarantee 100+ clicks a day. Legit Clicks, we monitor our stats with google analytics and stats counter.

Post prices and locations. And average daily clicks. What will happen if we do not receive that min 100+ clicks a day?

if you think you can send aprox that many hits but can garentee it MAKE SURE TO STATE that,otherwise we will assume that you can deliver.

Post your alexa rank
URL
Google Page Rank
Proof of stats.
Price per month/week

13 comments
Alexa: 99,712
Google PR2
Katz 3*
$5 a month text link

stats:
60stats.jpg

I can offer you visits, All popup visit from my site..

It will cost you 4$ for 1000 visits... If interested then please contact me, Pm me or add me over yahoo "meetme_shu@yahoo.co.in"

Oh ya, my site address is www.picsvilla.com 30000PV's daily.

there is alrdy an adbrite popup there, u seem to have many popups alrready would just get annoying?

choosenone u have no price info but for 1 site

If you want to buy seperately $30 for Fullddl and $30 for WarezTopList.

Buy adspot on WarezTopList and Fullddl for $55 and get free adspot on WarezServer(PR3)

Ohk i have another Deal for you,.. As the 1000 visitors through pop up will end over a day, so probably you wont be satisfied with it.

We have a weekly programme for you too..

Weekly Pop up Programme..

It will cost you 20$ for a week, for pop up ads, the ads will be over all the image share pages, no unique ip restriction, it will load for each PV.

Our alexa rank is 70K.
Expecting PR very soon when the google PR updates as you too will be familiar that PR update has not yet been done over last 3 months.

I am selling ad spots on my site http://www.mobilegangs.com
MobileGangs is PR2 and 4* on katz.cd
We receive around 6,000 uniques a day.

Prices:
1 month [Non animated image] = 6$
1 month [Animated image] = 7$

Payment Method : Paypal

If you want anymore more stats then just reply here.

Reply here if anyone is interested

Last Month Stat Proof:

154c2te.jpg

2ronmki.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back