Linux OS
$12/month

50 GB Disk Space
400 GB Monthly Bandwidth
512 MB Dedicated RAM
1 IP Address
Linux OS
$22/month

Each more 512 ram costs $5/month and each more 200Gb bw costs $5 per month.

We can install the rapidleech script for you and even add a hotfile and fileserve premium account ( provided you pay for the accounts seperately or we can manage it for you a little fee)

Visit : RapidLeechHost.Com It is cheap and most trusted!

From my experience they are not chep (just check prices with other providers) and most curtenly they are not most trusted... i've waited for about a month for them to answer to my support ticket and refund me...

they offer 100mbs speed, which is also slow compared with the rest (even for 100mbps)

I cant recommend anything, because I have yet to find decent RL that works well, but I have tried hugeServer's vps and i've got great speeds there with ftp uploads, but thats 25$ per month

From my experience they are not chep (just check prices with other providers) and most curtenly they are not most trusted... i've waited for about a month for them to answer to my support ticket and refund me...

they offer 100mbs speed, which is also slow compared with the rest (even for 100mbps)

I cant recommend anything, because I have yet to find decent RL that works well, but I have tried hugeServer's vps and i've got great speeds there with ftp uploads, but thats 25$ per month

I agree, rapidleechhost is a load of crap. They overload their servers like crazy and their support sucks. Never ever go there.

Just buy a cheap 100mbit vps (about $10 - $15). But whats your price range really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back