Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Google Looking For A Good Alternative To Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 comments

Yeah duckduckgo is awesome and does not store your personal data like the big G does. Go for it. It has simple yet awesome features too.
 
Is there an alternative to Google?

It seems that all the search engines actually run google in the background with maybe Bing! as the only exception. I do know that even Google's nearest competitor, Yahoo! is really using Google's engine. And I'm pretty sure that Baidu (Chinese) was deeply influenced by Google, either Google had helped them with it or the Chinese just ripped it off like they do to everything...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
I am 46 I run a adult Mybb forum Sexybabess and I run Phat beats Radio a internet radio station for info on my sites...
3,990
Messages
571
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom