Looking for a decent VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
I personally do not do any uploading/rapidleech but my partner says he gets good speeds on one of his personal VPS's with stablelayer.eu. I`d check them out.

Also, knowinservers.com is a great host as well as knownsrv.com! :)

I would recommend www.protechfix.com (coupon below)

You can get a vps for as low as a $1.05 a month.

On shore and offshore.

NL OFFSHORE

200 GB Disk Space
1600 GB Monthly Bandwidth
2 GB Dedicated RAM
4 IP Addresses
Linux OS
Normally $50 a month !

After rebate $17.50

With Cpanel / WHM $21.70

With the link and coupon code below you will get 65% off on that above and any other VPS they offer and this will be for
the life of your account not just a month or two. There support and servers are great! You can do month to month and
quarterly along with the normal annual contract. This is renewing and one of the best offers you will find! Offshore
servers allow everything besides mail bombing, ddos or scanning. US server do allow adult. US servers located in Texas. FULLY MANAGED

Expires Jan 31 2011

www.protechfix.com

Choose your vps and upgrades/options and then enter

DEC10CAN

Applies to all addons and upgrades besides WHMCS

You can always test run there service by getting the 1PU US VPS for $1.05 After rebate Gurantee you will like there service and support system.
Any questions PM If you like the service you get let others know !

Hosting Provided by Hostrail

I would recommend www.vpsforcheap(tk)

You can get a vps for as low as a $1.05 a month.

On shore and offshore.

NL OFFSHORE

200 GB Disk Space
1600 GB Monthly Bandwidth
2 GB Dedicated RAM
4 IP Addresses
Linux OS
Normally $50 a month !

After rebate $17.50

With Cpanel / WHM $21.70

With the link and coupon code below you will get 65% off on that above and any other VPS they offer and this will be for
the life of your account not just a month or two. There support and servers are great! You can do month to month and
quarterly along with the normal annual contract. This is renewing and one of the best offers you will find! Offshore
servers allow everything besides mail bombing, ddos or scanning. US server do allow adult. US servers located in Texas.

Expires Jan 31 2011

www.vpsforcheap(tk)

Choose your vps and upgrades/options and then enter

DEC10CAN

Applies to all addons and upgrades besides WHMCS

Alrighty, lets see what we have, a free and censored domain, what kind of "company" can't afford to spend $8 to buy a .LTD Domain?

VPS for $1.95 ? - Cmon, seriosly?

I Wouldn't trust this guy/company or whatever.

Its a redirect and im sure plenty of people have used there services allready.

the $1.05 server is nothing big but something for people to test the speeds or use a backup server. They have a active support fourms and live support along with phone and ticket support through WHMCS (NOT NULLED)

Look before you put it down!

Im doing the redirect so you can get a inside discount that is not offered normaly.

Review of hostrail's services

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/HostRailcom.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back