Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Whitehat Linking H1 tag to the same page - Is it beneficial for a website?

Is it advantageous for a website to link the H1 tag to the same page?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Is it advantageous for a website to link the H1 tag to the same page?


I have a question regarding the optimization of my website's SEO. I read that it's important to use the H1 tag to indicate the title of the page and make it easier for search engines to understand the content. However, I am wondering if it's also useful to include a link within this tag that points to the same page.

I already implemented on my WordPress website,
Could you please share your thoughts on this matter? Can this have a positive or negative impact on the ranking of my website in search results?


Thank you in advance for your responses and advice.
 

1 comment

Using the H1 tag is a good tactics to increase the ranking of the website , the anchor text can be used in the contents to direct to your page..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

L
New Member · Joined
3
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom