Selling Liberty Reserve Funds

Status
Not open for further replies.

addy4u

I have LR and i am willing to exchange it with Paypal or Moneybookers

exchange rate 1 LR === 1.2 MB/PP :)

Interested then P.M. me

10 comments
I never spoke with you "addy4u". Also, I never posted in this thread, yet theres a post by me inside it. I was hacked a day or so ago (resolved by loget with the help of sonic and a few other members who were present.), since then its been resolved and ive gotten my account back. Perhaps the hacker spoke with you? What was the messanger id of whom you spoke with? Also, if you sent money, which paypal id did you send money too? I'm not really following what happened.

Money exchanges are simply not allowed on Wjunction.com though, so I doubt you'd see me involved in one due to the consequences and my reputation.

Regards
DotCOM

lolz n'thing to say more , i have been scammed by your trusted webmaster logo lolz , How the hell i will know that your a/c is been hacked anyways Mods please locked this thread WJ is not safe anymore

I never spoke with you "addy4u". Also, I never posted in this thread, yet theres a post by me inside it. I was hacked a day or so ago (resolved by loget with the help of sonic and a few other members who were present.), since then its been resolved and ive gotten my account back. Perhaps the hacker spoke with you? What was the messanger id of whom you spoke with? Also, if you sent money, which paypal id did you send money too? I'm not really following what happened.

Money exchanges are simply not allowed on Wjunction.com though, so I doubt you'd see me involved in one due to the consequences and my reputation.

Regards
DotCOM

Your ISP on both posts in this thread is the same, and your ISP is not a common ISP, got an excuse for that? 8-)

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back