Status
Not open for further replies.

susanu

Banned
Banned
logo.png

JuicyAdWorld.com Official Publisher Thread

Hi there,

I am here of JuicyAdWorld.com, to report that our company have just extended a new partnership with a major ad exchange. With this development we are able to provide our publishers with increased eCPM/CPC and higher fill rates. As of today we offer on NET7 payment terms. There are no minimum payouts for our publishers: if you earn 1$ only, it will be paid in time.

We only accept payment by Paypal,Western Union,Check and Wire Transfer. Coming soon new payment method PAXUM, ALERTPAY and other.

Fast and Flexible Payments: Get payments every 7 days on monday with only a $1 minimum payout. You can choose to get paid with Paypal for Check, Wired Transfer and Western Union minimum payment is 50$.

Supported all websites [WAREZ,ADULT,MOVIES,GAMES etc...]

Publishers:

Start selling advertising on your website in minutes.
Choose from 10 ad types such as banners, text ads, XML feeds, and more.
Let our optimization algorithm maximize your earnings for you!
We have CPM ads that pay you for every impression your site generates, ppc text ads that fit any area of your site that want to monetize, and some of the highest paying adult blind click offers there are on the net.
Let us turn your traffic into cash today!
Live Statistics
Fast Payment NET7
Multiple payment method

70 comments
Welcome to wjunction, I liked the net 7 payment term. Can you please tell me if it is worth putting JuicyAdWorld on a website getting 150-200 visitors per day? Currently adsense ads are served, please let me know EPCs.
Thank you.

interesting,

i have registerd your site..

and put a banner in filmyfundaz.com

and have got 1.15$ in just 40 min.

now lets you when u will pay ??

right now i have removed your ads!

when you pay me i ll start using again

i would want to use you but i dont think you would be good for the start since u have just started.

let others start using you then i will see.

I got around 18k unique's so yeah i too will wait for payment proof's tho there are none, as i can see the statistics on your website is way tooo low.

Welcome to wjunction, I liked the net 7 payment term. Can you please tell me if it is worth putting JuicyAdWorld on a website getting 150-200 visitors per day? Currently adsense ads are served, please let me know EPCs.
Thank you.

Certainly you can add our ads just do not forget to select for non adult site

We only accept payment by Paypal,Western Union,Check and Wire Transfer. Coming soon new payment method PAXUM, ALERTPAY and other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back