http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

well preteen cam whore that got raped by /b will be on GMA 2moro

/b summerfags are going crazy thinking of ways to handle it

since they think they will get blamed for it, which they probably will

some suggestions were

post all gore, to scare people away
post flowers and kittens, to make people think she was lying
DDoS themselves, since DDoSing abc will yeaild no results
even someone claiming to work for GMA is asking for pictures to air during broadcast, but with no proof :S

[slide]http://imgcafe.com/uploads/twdfijo.png[/slide]

bored so what you think?

if you don't know the story google it

if you don't care, roll

just found it amusing

mods dont give a shit? delete im high as fuk and dont care

14 comments
yeah I hope so too, moot was milking this and put Good morning america as the welcome message and the theme song on.

but/b didn't even get mentioned xD

only stickam

Lmao this girl is just a dumb bitch saying your going to put a glock in peoples mouths is bound to cause this shit its her own fucking fault stupid cam whore

She's a random fucking little slut. Like almost every girl from 21st century. Biggest shit that happend on this planet, are social network sites. Basically, internet ruined girls. Every girl is taking their nude pictures for they "boyfriend" who will dump them after few days. And of course, pictures will be posted on some adult site. And they were saying something about "love" ? WTF?!

That Jessi became an online slut very early. And that's just not right, her parents should take care about her.

Companies will come knock on her door. T-shirts with slogans.. you know how it goes. The interviews are paid for too I guess, so they only benefit from it.

yeah she will get craploads of sponsors and stuff she'll be turned into a, representitive and start her own foundation to "stop cyberbullying"

if you believe in cyberbullying you are one major dip shit, if you had any self esteem and weren't already in denial about being depressed, you wouldn't believe it.

its the fucking internet, if you let it affect you irl, you sir FAIL!

she deserves everything imo.

/end rant

shades, its not just the internet, they have her address, house phone number and other personal details. They've sent her death threats and I wouldn't be surprised if pizza's or dildos or something got sent to her house. I would be pissed if thousands of people did all that shit to me, so I can understand why she broke down and cried, shes only 11 lol.

Loget said:
shades, its not just the internet, they have her address, house phone number and other personal details. They've sent her death threats and I wouldn't be surprised if pizza's or dildos or something got sent to her house. I would be pissed if thousands of people did all that shit to me, so I can understand why she broke down and cried, shes only 11 lol.

I read that they sent her a 1K order of pizza :))

Loget, I know /b only did that because she made a video about her haters, which started the fire. before that she hadn't been introduced to /b.

besides her acting like a preteen whore, that swears worse than a sailor didn't help the matter and then threatening all of her haters that she'd "pop a glock in their mouths, and turn their head into brainslushy" or w/e

if she would'nt have posted her hater vid, for her very few haters on stickam and tumblr, she would have never upset /b

it only got real when /b got involved because they over do everything xD

also when i was saying its just the internet i was talking about cyber bullying

Ummm, no. Some idiot posted a u raff u ruse thread with a link to that vid. then for a week more threads came up until people just started shitting on her channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back