Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

JCow 8.0 8.2 Developer needed for theme and Module

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specifically I want a module or app that can run in web/flash/html5 and Android where a user can upload a video via webcam and have it available on their profile.

Kinda like vine or instagram but in a plugin.

I'm currently using Jcow 8.2 Pro, I am open to using different scripts.

The website so far is Social Network with Video - SocVid
 

1 comment

I can help you very well with this matter. We've team of developers n designers, can work both on web apps (php, html, mysql, ajax etc) and android apps as well. Please connect me to my Skype id leethost to discuss further :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
PHP, html, Javascript, and improving my sites
60
Messages
4
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom