Is the video server on these sites?

Iskra

Video servers at asianload. info and koreandramatv. com
Where do the owners get the video servers, code, player and so on from? Does anyone know. How do you embed this into your site? Is there a personal account, affiliate program at asianload north?

8 comments
idont undrestan your qustion because its not clear

but you can embed any video you want to your own website also you can chose a powerfull hosting plan to host a video by your self but its need to much work like (encode the file,encrypt the video player,etc) & of course you can chose some video stream provider who pay you for 10K view based on geo location

but you can embed any video you want to your own website also you can chose a powerfull hosting plan to host a video by your self but its need to much work like (encode the file,encrypt the video player,etc) & of course you can chose some video stream provider who pay you for 10K view based on geo location
"asianload" uploads videos to its server by itself? I doubt it - it's a lot of extra work. Does someone provide them with videos?
Post automatically merged:

I've seen sites that post videos from "asianload". I'm interested in how this is technically possible.

Last edited:
its ok you can do it too its not a big deal

for example just put this simple link in your post content

Code:
https://www.asianload.info/videos/limited-72-hours-of-love-2024-episode-11?jwsource=cl

if you have a wordpress website its too easy you can contact me in pm or if you want a private web script contact me

Last edited:
its ok you can do it too its not a big deal

for example just put this simple link in your post content

Code:
https://www.asianload.info/videos/limited-72-hours-of-love-2024-episode-11?jwsource=cl

if you have a wordpress website its too easy you can contact me in pm or if you want a private web script contact me
Yes, I need an iframe script that can be embedded into a Wordpress site.

Back