IPBTeam Re-Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayar

Hey guys
After alot of work im asking for a re-review please :)
Right now we're working on getting a bunch of more posts and stuff and getting more traffic.
Please rate on a x/10 basis and tell me how i can improve on running it.
thanks.

16 comments
I'll look and comment when it's up.

Edit:

Ok, seen it, looked better when it was down, had more detail then.

As danny said, nothing new/special. 0/10

yes it up now it looks great

and here is the logo of ipbteam which they have now

10_logo.png

Whats new? All the skins you have got on the forum are just... crap lol. No modding what so ever, just thrown on a skin, made a few catagories and thats it, nothing special :) 0/10 if im honest.

I'll look and comment when it's up.

Edit:

Ok, seen it, looked better when it was down, had more detail then.

As danny said, nothing new/special. 0/10

Whats new? All the skins you have got on the forum are just... crap lol. No modding what so ever, just thrown on a skin, made a few catagories and thats it, nothing special :) 0/10 if im honest.

We didn't just "throw on a skin" like you said- we added a logo and who said the skin has to be modded to be a good skin? not only that there is new things... before it was just skins with catergories now where building up the posts and members. And you can say theres nothing special buts as far as i know its the first underground ipb decicated website.

Well just a suggestion then. Why dont you keep the default theme that comes with the board, make a few alterations. Its not just about adding a logo, there way much more to that.

still the same old danny a complete cock end........who dislikes every 1 elses forum apart from his own.............he never has anything constructive to say.......i wish danny would just go fucking play wth his ken and barbie game and stfu with his bullshit reviews and his epic fail replys...........i really wish hed get hit by a fucking bus !

still the same old danny a complete cock end........who dislikes every 1 elses forum apart from his own.............he never has anything constructive to say.......i wish danny would just go fucking play wth his ken and barbie game and stfu with his bullshit reviews and his epic fail replys...........i really wish hed get hit by a fucking bus !
i lol'd well said
the bus thing was harsh a bit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back