Buying Info for Topsite

Status
Not open for further replies.

poggi37

i have almost every tracker warez, the best
two days ago, a friends say me that exist some FTP, the Topsite, that have the file very first of the tracker..

somebody can give me some info?
thanks..

7 comments
sorry, but honeslty i doubt anyone would give u info on such sites... the better ones are not to be accessible to the 'public'... for sure not through such forums.. but good luck!

Real topsites are kinda hard to get in to. You gotta bring something to the table, contributing with original rips, buying machines to the teams.

There are some pseudo-topsites though, which you can pay to get access, though releases wont be so quick, so it's kinda worthless.

You really need to have some sort of affiliation with a scene group to have access to a top site. But there won't be anyone on here willing to even admit they are affiliated with any scene release group (if there is anyone). So I doubt you'll find any answers here I'm afraid.

I know couple of p2l sites that get stuff before scc releases those but even those need something from user... They dont like to give access to everyone even if you are ready to pay, it´s not very safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back