i'm skeptical, can you really earn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

servealot

I am curious and skeptical about file hoster such as fileserve, fsonic,oron..etc

can you guarantee to earn say a MINIMUM of $5,000 per YEAR

if you were to upload 50-100(file quality of all kinds, medium to popular) per day and have it share the link on to 5-10 forums with 100,000+ members .

Thanks

6 comments
What exactly is the point of your post?
What kind of a question is: Can you guarantee to earn... ??
Try it for yourself. It simply doesn't work same on the paper and in practice.

its all about doing it right you retard
i'm sick of pplz asking "can you earn online"

GTFO you sick bastard and get a job you moron cause this aint the place for you

What exactly is the point of your post?
What kind of a question is: Can you guarantee to earn... ??
Try it for yourself. It simply doesn't work same on the paper and in practice.

ok mayb i shouldn't use the word "guarantee" but rather can you stand to make few thousand within the year. i was just looking for a number.

you are right about it not being the same on paper and in practice,

There's people earning $5,000 per month (if you do it right)

thank you for a clean respond, i'm not trying to make HUGE profit but rather enough to cover my internet expense for the year as fios is now available in my area

its all about doing it right you retard
i'm sick of pplz asking "can you earn online"

GTFO you sick bastard and get a job you moron cause this aint the place for you

First i have a normal job, secondly, "doing it right" which i am by finding out few things as anyone would if they are new to something.

if you are so sick of ppl asking the question, why bother to reply? it only makes you the "sick bastard"

Yes you can earn a lot online, you just need brains and guts to do it.
File Uploading is one, and its been good for many people.

cool :) thanks

I am curious and skeptical about file hoster such as fileserve, fsonic,oron..etc

can you guarantee to earn say a MINIMUM of $5,000 per YEAR

if you were to upload 50-100(file quality of all kinds, medium to popular) per day and have it share the link on to 5-10 forums with 100,000+ members .

Thanks

There is no free lunch, the more you dedicated the more you earn. There are a few people who make thousands/month (if they are not professional, then at least they are full-time for this job, most of them run several websites, portal, forums, blogs, etc.). The rest majority (include me) is to cover the expense costs for internet and server hosting to satisfy hobbies (coding, web design and dev), to share and to be shared (movies/learning materials, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back