i want to host warez

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
Just read some hosting offers ( and the replies ).

Don't just choose the 1st one you see with the biggest space/bandwidth in the plans it's pointless.

Also ignore the hosters who reply in this topic with " TRY US ", " I'LL HOST YOU " etc.

service varies from host to host but i can offer you some good information for finding a better server.
1. pay a little more, dont try to save that extra 1 or 2$ a month. if your paying less then 5$ a month your on a shit oversold server. (i can back this up if you want)

2. Any host with a .info domain or .info NS DONT GO WITH :p .info's are cheap and crappy extensions most can either be gotten for free or something like 1.99$ a year. The thing I dont like about them is it shows they are cheap and like to scrape pennies, i dont want a server from someone who wont shell out 5 more bucks a year for a decent .com domain. In my eyes if your a penny pincher for something like that, then you probably are selling me a server off you 5.99$ a month unlimited reseller plan lmao which brings me to my next reason.

3. Dont, and I'll repeat that. DONT fall for UNLIMITED this or UNMETERED that lol theres no such thing. Truly and undoubtingly there is absolutely NO SUCH THING as ulimited hd space, or id be able to go out to the local computer parts store and pick up a Western Digital Billion GB HD for my desktop. On the same note, theres no such thing as UNMETERED bandwitdth. What you can bring from a host that sells an unlimited or unmetered package is that they definitley oversell theyre servers and that you should steer clear from them.

4. Dont believe on-site testimonials, WE WRITE THEM OURSELVES.

5. Dont believe everything you read on the net as straight fact these are my opinions and are not those of wjunction or anyone else. Ive followed those statements and have never had any issues with servers or hosting packages. I believe if you follow them you too will avoid many issues such as downtime or on-server problems that everyone is always complaining about.

hope that helps :) I just felt like writing for some reason, copy pasted made it a thread in hosting discussion :p

cheers

Want first month free....... that too without any strings attached or any kind of terms and condition.

The offer you can't resist, you are getting the chance to try us for free for first month... just use the coupon code :- WSFree while signing up for the small shared hosting plan or PM me for details...

Thank you

WrzHost is the best in my opinion, prices aren't the cheapest, but I would much rather pay more for something I know for certain is going to be good, than save money and lose in the long run ;)

WRZHost.com has been around since 2006 and has by far the best network than the other people on here.

my365host.com isn't very good. wouldn't recommend them.

Take a look around for reviews and make your own mind up.

And how is that a lie, out of the 13 replies only one person has recommended you. that's not everybody is it?

I personally haven't tried my365host, so I can't comment on their service, support etc, I have heard a lot of good reviews about them though.

I would never change from WrzHost, simply for the fact, if it ain't broke, don't fix it ;)

In over 2 years of being with WrzHost, I have had altogether about 5 days downtime, now to me that is efficient, my tickets have always been answered within 6 hours MAX, and my problems have always been solved by them.

10/10 in my opinion

WRZHost.com has been around since 2006 and has by far the best network than the other people on here.

my365host.com isn't very good. wouldn't recommend them.

Take a look around for reviews and make your own mind up.

And how is that a lie, out of the 13 replies only one person has recommended you. that's not everybody is it?

he was talking about overall on WJ, all we get are good reviews,
and almost the few bad complaints we have gotten were always resolved.

Want first month free....... that too without any strings attached or any kind of terms and condition.

The offer you can't resist, you are getting the chance to try us for free for first month... just use the coupon code :- WSFree while signing up for the small shared hosting plan or PM me for details...

Thank you

use this guy if you want to get in trouble. he hosts from the US

WRZHost seems to be slow lately. I think they got lazy and oversold their servers with VPS's.
For my own benefit, please do not buy a VPS from them lol

Nope, no over selling, we are undergoing some VPS upgrades (the backend) there will not be any downtime but there will be some slowness every now and again.

It's all in hand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back