Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Shared I NEED HOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I looking for a hoster where man can install wbb 3

hoster 5 gig traffic and unlimited warez linking akzept

befor I decide in a hoster I would like to make a test so I can install the Foum

thanks
 

12 comments

@GJEKAMP what exactly is wbb3?

and do you mean you need 5GB bandwidth?
I do not understand the "unlimited warez linking akzept" can you explain a little more?

Thanks.

@ukwarez what kind of hosting do you need?
 
hello

wbb3 its woltab forum http://www.woltlab.com/de/

i need 5 gig hosting + domain ,and unlimited traffic



and


I rented this one hoster days ago and asked if I can install wbb three have said yes whom I have paid quite and I could not install wbb 3 woltab

not I find ok, I must again pay now hoster and domain
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

G
Active Member · Joined
106
Messages
2
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom