i need Help for warez VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsoftw

hello every one.

i am Ayaz Ali from Pakistan.

i have my own forum which is hosted on Godaddy VPS and now days Microsoft copyright claim for warez links and the Godaddy is suspended my VPS and the Godaddy told me to move ur host to any host provider.
so now days my VPS is down and i need the the better VPS hosting which allows the warez links in Europe Countries coz USA is too much long distance from Pakistan due to the website is not working fast in Pakistan.

so please i need the the better VPS hosting which allows the warez links in Europe Countries

please ur best help and i hope here i will be receive best help.

Thanks in ADVNS
Best Regards
Admin of NSW
Newsoftworld.com

13 comments
thanks for reply.

Check out ServeDome - http://servedome.com/
They have good VPS's in Germany (DE)

is this allow access full root and install or uninstall software via SSH in Linux and is it allow warez links

www.knowinservers.com

Best in the scene. Try them. I am with knowinservers for past 2 months and 0 downtime.

is this allow access full root and install or uninstall software via SSH in Linux
and it have no any German VPS package

btw you cant call any company best because theres alot more providers that are best

He means, the servers are best and not the company.
And also, he is talking about his personal experience.
You are telling him, that you cant call any company as best, but you are calling
some providers as best.

Also I can see you making a attempt to promote other hosts services, its all Good though !!B-)

I hope every one is pointing out to you that Warez Hosting & Warez Linking are illegal in Germany just as they are in the USA.

If i we're you id find NL or HK host.

thanks for reply.

sir i checked ur VPS package which is too much expensive too knowinserver

i need with plesk or cpanel VPS but ur package with with plesk goes to 73$/PM.

i thing the knowinserver is best for me at time coz low price with cheap service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back