I need a system for uploading & scheduling work orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

vac8400

I'm looking for someone who can custom build a web based system that I can use to upload work orders to, and then have my employees log in to the system, view the work orders, print the work orders and update the status of the work orders.

This system would need to have both an admin side and an employee side. The admin side would need to allow me to input customer details, add & adjust pay on each work order, assign work orders to different employees, etc.

The employe side would need to allow the employees access to only the work orders in which I have assigned to them. They will be able to view the customer details, download the work orders, and update the work orders to scheduled, then completed.

If you know of someone or you are someone who can build this for me, then please contact me ASAP! I will have to go over the details with you more in-depth, but this should be a very simple job to do if you know what your doing.

Hit me up here or PM me.

5 comments
thanks Rob. I'm gonna check this. I use email/phone for people that work for me in different timezones. Might check this out. Will probably stick to what I do, but always an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back