I Need A Site (I'll Pay, You'll Do The Tech)

irfanrash

For some reason i really have traffic on my blogger lol but the problem is, "they trash my blog every month"! Then i have to back up with the xml in a new blog...

Long story short, are any of you can build me a site in like $10 or so? I'll post everything scene. Lemmi know, I'll pay webmoney (WMZ), Thanks for your time, I also need google analytics installed to this (i have very less knowledge building sites, dont eat me)! Lol 😂

13 comments
For some reason i really have traffic on my blogger lol but the problem is, "they trash my blog every month"! Then i have to back up with the xml in a new blog...

Long story short, are any of you can build me a site in like $10 or so? I'll post everything scene. Lemmi know, I'll pay webmoney (WMZ), Thanks for your time, I also need google analytics installed to this (i have very less knowledge building sites, dont eat me)! Lol 😂
wordpress site?

I've got a html/php site from 2010 that needs to be updated to today's responsive needs.

So, I'm looking for someone with a bit of artistic flair to do the job. (( Payment by crypto ))

Back