I looking an alternative to PLANETSUZY

XXNX

Hello, I don't know if the topic is in the right section, (for which I apologize in advance) but if I made a mistake, let the moderators move it to the correct section.

I would like to ask about alternative forms of PLANETSUZY, because only this one forum is not enough for me to promote my links to file hostings like RAPIDGATOR, FBOOM.ME, and others...

So, let whoever is more familiar with other similar forums help. Thanks in advance.

8 comments
Hello, I don't know if the topic is in the right section, (for which I apologize in advance) but if I made a mistake, let the moderators move it to the correct section.

I would like to ask about alternative forms of PLANETSUZY, because only this one forum is not enough for me to promote my links to file hostings like RAPIDGATOR, FBOOM.ME, and others...

So, let whoever is more familiar with other similar forums help. Thanks in advance.
Try mine: lustbb.com

I wasted so much time and resources to searching for alternative forums, for 2 months of searching on GOOGLE and I often came across forums that are already closed and do not exist, but still, the search engine pulls them up in the results. I tried to search in DuckDuckGo, but there is the same situation. When we waste time searching, we waste not only time and resources, but we also waste a lot of energy... and of course we also lose financial income, because in this way we abandon our main activities that we depend on.

That's why I sincerely appreciate the help of everyone who responded and gave suggestions to other forums. Thank you very much all from the bottom of my heart. I will soon start sharing links to the forums you suggested in the posts.

I'm keeping the thread open if someone thinks of other forums, lets to write, or if new members join the thread and write for other forums.

Back