I found a method for relieving stress at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeefer

Sometimes in life, we don't use all of nature's gifts to fully benefit ourselves.

In this thread, you'll learn how to take full advantage and create peace and comfort in your life.

First off Relieving stress and that dreadful feeling you get from school.

What's the typical persons solution? weed ; however here is something better:

1.) Buy Lavender Oil at a pharmacy, it can be bath lavender or body wash lavender, as long as it's organic and all natural.

2.) Find a small bottle (glass preferably) and pour some of your lavender oil in the bottle.

3.) Take this bottle to school and during class, you can either smell it's aroma when u open the bottle, or you can put some lavender on your hair. (Bonus: it will attract girls)

4.) Lavender oil is an aromatherapy that relaxes and releases muscles, tissues and puts peace at mind. If used as a body wash, you'll notice how relaxing it is

5.) I explained to my mom the reason to get lavender oil as a simple stress solution and it was no problem.

6.) Now u can think of what other things can benefit you.

Ex: Bring a floss with you to school and floss after Every meal, it will significantly whiten ur teeth and only takes 30 seconds of your time :)

Ex2: If you have acne scars, take a vitamin E capsule, break it open and rub it on your clean face before bed time, it gives dramatic effects in days :D

Ex3: Find out a hobby that makes you happy, don't just browse and do nothing

Use what you got to your best.

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back