HQSport.org | The Ultimate Sport Download Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefboo

Banned
Banned
Hi guys,

I`m happy to tell you all that my first pro-hosted,non-blogger and wordpress based site is finally up and running.I have to thank WJ because i have used it to find so many tips and tricks.Thanks <3

My previous site was hosted on blogger.Though it will continue to be updated,i decided to start a new site so that i can cater to a wider market and userbase.Previous site was only football, now its all the sports.

I believe this site is a first of its kind.(Correct me if i`m wrong).I have spent a lot of time and money into getting this site up and running.I can finally see some shape taking place.But i know its still a long way to go to even call my site successful.

Any ways my site can be visited by clicking here

TO DO LIST

• Add a facebook fanpage auto poster
  • remove those bwin adds and add google ad-sense once i get accepted
  • Submit sitemap to google and SEO`ing
  • ADD MORE Content
  • Start a forum as and when the traffic increases.

I need your help with : How to generate blogger-like archives to Wordpress.

As of what i know,only few BWIN links lead to outside the site.The Filesonic referral Link has a no follow.

More importantly YOUR opinion and constructive criticism matters alot to me.Feel free to post where to improve and what can be added/removed to make the site better..

IF IN YOUR VIEW, THE SITE IS ALL OK,DONT FORGET TO CLICK THIS BUTTON
d78b76.png

Regards
Thefboo

8 comments
Looks good, nice neeche.

Register your domain in Imageshack.
418ff0.png

There should be a box visible to enter text
5f0c72.png

GL :)
thank you for your suggestions.imageshack one was really helpful. i have now submitted my site to get it authorized/review

new search button added.thanks for the two good suggestions

regards

HD fOOtball

well, glad you banned the fool. what the hell is wrong with people.

anyways, feel free to visit HD fOOtball. the admin welcomes you :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back