How to escape from files getting delete by DMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagi

Hey guyz

Can we discuss the tips and tricks to avoid our files getting deleted by DMCA of different filehosts like FILESONIC ( they are quite strick in it )

I would be glad if someone shares experiance to avoid their files getting deleted easily....

P.S Sorry mods if i asked for it on wrong section but i found it right section to discuss about the filehosts uploading tricks.

34 comments
Lolx.. thats good
but these different names sometimes cause users double minded whether to download it or not....

they think whether its fake or real because of different names...

And how do distinguish different files when you upload 100 of it at one go? LOL weiered to see 500 GB of files all names as backup 1 to backup 500.

And how do distinguish different files when you upload 100 of it at one go? LOL weiered to see 500 GB of files all names as backup 1 to backup 500.

Thats pretty rare. i think no one can handle too many different files in one go.

unless otherwise you are the original owner of the content. Trust me it is impossible to protect the files but having backups in different host will help you.

Upload,don't share ,Then they won't get deleted.Come on,It's impossible,Once you get reported they delete them,There is no easy way of escaping DCMA.
But if you can post only on closed forums,not open forums like tehparadox which guest can check the links,but forums like warez-bb which you have to register for view links.Then you can extend the,well deleteion time.

There must be some way to keep our files alive atleast for a week ?
i usually get my files deleted next day or even same day of uploading

the method i use is 1) make them rar 2) change the name to some extend

Case 1:u cannot stop but minimise just post to only few forums.....i mean few doesnot mean 10 or 20

its just 2 or 3...frm where u get more downloads

Case 2: post differnrt links in each forum....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sagi,

It all depends on where you post. If you post on popular sites, then yes, links will die quick.
One site, forumophilia, had this one board where the DMCA bot would come by every 24 hrs and kill off links.

I usually name them randomly , dont post on forums in which links are visible to guests , this delays the deletion of link by lot of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back