How People Get so much views on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaBteCh

Banned
Banned
Well,
I decided to promote my site via youtube and lolxxi got only 17 views so far:(

How people actually get 40000 views 1000000 views :S

i mean its so hard for my vidto be listed on first search :S

48 comments
They basically refresh their video page over and over for 21 days and 22 nights.

That's the secret code. After you're done following the above steps, go to sleep for exactly 18 hours and 43 minutes. Soon as you wake up, go to your video's URL within 5 minutes. And you'll have 4,023,981 views on your video.

Rinse and repeat the above to get more views.

:|

Lot advertising and making good not retarded videos or uber retarded ones (there are many people with so retarded vidoes I can't even describe with around 50 000+ Subscribers).

Youtube bots also help. (Friend adding, Message sending, Subscribing and so on, everything on auto)

They basically refresh their video page over and over for 21 days and 22 nights.

That's the secret code. After you're done following the above steps, go to sleep for exactly 18 hours and 43 minutes. Soon as you wake up, go to your video's URL within 5 minutes. And you'll have 4,023,981 views on your video.

lolwut??:|

xD i didnt understand anything from what u said
plz reexplain xD

hmm its all about how good the video is, if the video is something funny and funny then it will spread around facebook etc, if your video is promoting a website then dont expect 1,000,000 views unless you spam the whole world

Well,
I decided to promote my site via youtube and lolxxi got only 17 views so far:(

How people actually get 40000 views 1000000 views :S

i mean its so hard for my vidto be listed on first search :S

The people getting that many views as soon as they release a new video has tons of subscribers. Look at iJustine, Shane Dawson and some of the other popular youtube channels. They have a ton of subscribers on their channels.. and their videos no matter how retarted it is, gets over 100K views within a day and keeps on growing. Also if you check out their videos, you will see they always influence the visitors to subscribe using the image below the title, or the description or youtube annotations.

Also vids that are high on the search results of youtube is on the top for a number of reasons. View count, Vid ratings, Comment replies, Honors, Uploader channels views, Keywords in description etc all influence the youtube search page.

Tubeblasterpro does all this i think.

This used to work way back in 2007 or earlier when there were views increaser bots. Now just refreshing would get your video at max 300 views, after which your views will get stuck.

There is however another way to increase views, currently which im using, but won't disclose that. ;)

Ive also seen people buy advertising on high traffic sites (likes image hosting sites).
The site then loads the video in a 1px by 1px iframe and every single time someone views an image the video gets 1+ count too ;)

yup Whoo ^ same thing they do with PTC sites. Huge amount of views for small amount of $$, and each viewer has different IPs, OS, Browser so looks original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back