Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

PayPal How can I re-add a credit card to paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 6 months ago I have been lost my email so in order to protect my bank account, I have removed credit card from Paypal. Now I have taken my email back but I can't re-add cc to paypal account. It seems that the credit card which has been added to paypal system would be locked or something similar, so that it can not be added to another Paypal account. I wonder if there is any way for me to re-add it.
 

6 comments

How can I re-add a credit card to paypal ?

1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Click Profile near the top of the page.
3.Select My money on the left side of the page.
To add a card: In the 'Debit and credit cards' section, click Update or Add Card. Select the Card Type, enter the required details and click Link Card.
To remove a card: In the 'Debit and credit cards' section, click Update. Select the card you want to remove and click Remove. Review the information and click Remove.
If you're trying to remove a card that's the back-up funding source for a PayPal payment that's currently processing, you won’t be able to remove it until the payment completes.
 
i have same problem..support isn't even replying!!!

Give them a call ;).

1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Click Profile near the top of the page.
3.Select My money on the left side of the page.
To add a card: In the 'Debit and credit cards' section, click Update or Add Card. Select the Card Type, enter the required details and click Link Card.
To remove a card: In the 'Debit and credit cards' section, click Update. Select the card you want to remove and click Remove. Review the information and click Remove.
If you're trying to remove a card that's the back-up funding source for a PayPal payment that's currently processing, you won’t be able to remove it until the payment completes.

The last reply was a few months ago so I'd assume the issue has been resolved or they gave up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
New Member · Joined
4
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom