Hotfile WTF happen 2 my files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzzYQD

this files suppose 2 be 1.45gig each links,n dwnloads around 70+ last nite..when i woke up this morning it turn to this???????X-(

asasasa.png

28 comments
Anyone else see the stupidity in contacting them? Your drawing attention to the fact that your using their services for illegal distribution.

If I was in customer services and you were complaining I'd just cancel your account, keep your earnings and say you were breaking the terms and conditions. Problem solved :)

It's like that guy who about two weeks ago asked for help on vBulletin SEO who was using a nulled version and drew attention to himself getting himself reported.

If they were to reply to your problem they could get in trouble for ignoring the fact you've illegal content. That's why they don't reply to such cases. I'm sure if it was family photos or something you were storing you'd get a reply.

I'm sure if it was family photos or something you were storing you'd get a reply.
Not actually, they think all hotfile customers are doing illegal jobs!
I have teste 2 premium account with this script:
Code:
http://www.rapidleech.com/topic/3174-leechviet-premium-link-generator/
My both premium accounts has been converted to free, in less than 5 minutes!
Also I have tried on my local host! so no IP problem!
Also I have tried in different times and date, so no one captured my account, so no sharing problem!

Just try it with a 1 day (3$) account, I'm sure you will lost that account! :P

The did not reply to any of my contacts.

yes because 99% of the use for rapidleech is illegal. Plus the fact your sharing your account with that script which is also not allowed.

Now this was something different.. I didn't recieve my payment on monday (which is first time in two years) and now you're facing this problem.. oh well, hotfile is really messing up lately.

Basically Hotfile doesn't tolerate any abuse of their system resources. Can't go around using it with Rapidleech, auto leech scripts & RDPs and then complain when HF suspends your account. No host (except MU perhaps) will tolerate if you keep leeching an incessant amount of BW everyday.

You are allowed to download as much as you want from home and that's that. Been using HF premium for 1.5 years. I download using it almost everyday, still the same account, never had any problems.

yes because 99% of the use for rapidleech is illegal. Plus the fact your sharing your account with that script which is also not allowed.
Thank you, but why they think I am sharing? it was so strange for me.
Btw, this script does not store any files like rapidleech, it stream the files to the downloader.
Its ridicules, but maybe this script is using some functions for download that hotfile doesn't like it :| !

Also I am still searching for a leecher script that stream files instead of storing files, it would be appreciated if you help me 8-)

m107 there was some around the net however they had a fairly high price tag. Regardless of it being this you or a bunch of people hotfile knows your using a script to download from them and dont allow any abuse.

guys.. what I notice so far..

that premium users put there account in rapidleech and they try to cheat.
But they forget that Hf is not d noob company if u try to cheat with them so they definately take a legal action any time and you guys cant do anything so be fair with them..

Mr.sandvik as far payment concerned my one of friend always get money on Tuesday from hotfile & I always get my money on every Monday ;) So it doesnot means that they r cheating :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back