hosting wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacLoving

im wanting some hosting shared to start with, with plenty of space fast load times for my forum and no downtime at all !

also if u can offer me a months trial of your hosting , through past exspriences u go with a host only to find there servers suck !

and are constantly down all the time and the support is rubbish !

anyway i need some good shared hosting what can u offer me.

my budget is say 30-50$ a month.

14 comments
If your budget is that big you can buy own server and struggle with yourself done downtime and possibly not much uptime and no need to blaime anybody else for that.

why post mr beest u aint offering me hosting so stay out of this thread and dont post stupid responses which have nothing to do with the question i asked above.

its my money not yours !

I can give u hosting without downtime

Contact me or check out HostDing.com

In case of downtimes more thn 2-3 hrs in 2-3 months
We will issue u a refund.

As our prices are cheap so we cannot provide a trial account.

Contact us and give us a try

I Just recommend you to go some well experienced hosting companies who are old to offshore hosting services . Finding a trial account for a month or so you will be provided with crap services itself (Its Common sense) . Rather then going with resellers You go with providers who own the servers directly from datacenter`s ..

Its Just my point of View . No wrong intentions with any resellers or anything grudge against resellers .

Peace!!!

Let me tell you one thing . My suggestion wont work most here . Its your research on providers . that will give you the best result . As u will get to know with all providers which is best . With way they handle new clients queries , way of they approach towards u ... U just go with basic search on google . Find some hosts . Talk with them regarding your requirements . Just watch how they reply to your queries . If you find anyone being professional , well informed , Some experience . Go with them ..

Thank You,

Regards,
SarkarRaj

Because of my experiences in the last weeks, I've signed up with another provider and signed up for their 1.99 deal.

I have a few blogs which don't take up a lot of space or bandwidth so I can test it without having to ask for a trial.

If I will be satisfied for the whole month, I start to spend the bigger money.

I recommend you scopehosts.com Better with all sort of hosting services . Offshore Shared , Resellers , Managed & Managed VPS Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back