Host4everyone.com is too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zainsoft

i buy hosting from host4everyone.com for 1 year on 30/12/2010 like 3 months ago.

and hosting downtime is too much hosting work only 3-4 days in 7 days. and my all data stored in hosting included backup is also gone some weeks ago because host4everyone.com hard disk is destroyed. after it i ask him to refund my money but he say it's not happened again so i again start making website.

and now hosting is also down my cpanel is not working i contact server admin (kapil) but he say someone doing ddos attacking so we close the server. and i ask him to give me hosting on other server or refund my money. then he give me kloxo hosting. that is slow toooooooo much nothing is opening and nothing is installing. i am sending him message again that give me cpanel hosting or refund my money but he his not replying. :(

so i only want to tell too all please don't buy hosting from host4everyone.com because it's scam. i am with host4everyone.com for 3 months. and all my sites are dead i can't do anything. :(

8 comments
Never buy yearly or lifetime hosting from anyone. Always backup daily your database and files weekly.

His site is slow and I would guess you will have to accept the loss and move on.

I guess he doesn't know what this ad he has meant: DDOS PROTECT HOSTING :))

well this guy is the SCAMMER and not trust worthy
our servers went through DDOS attack so i closed the server for a day so that my client's data is not exploited/ till the matter is solved
i apologized him and my other clients
but he is such a looser that he said he want a hosting acc right now
i told that we have a hosting server on which kloxo is installed u won't be able to use kloxo.
but this guy at that time said its ok i will manage.
so i gave him the kloxo
but then after 1-2 hrs after i gave him he said he donot want the kloxo he cannot understand
i said him earlier only that he won't be able to use but that time he did n't listened to me.
and then he was exploiting me " give me cpanel hosting or refund my money other wise i post bad threads"
i said plz wait for sometime , but now he posted a thread
ago to the plan which he bought had 50 GB bandwidth ANNUALLY but he begged in front of me to give him 50 GB monthly
i gave without any regret , but i did n't know he is such a noob and looser

and as far the aplogy of his data gone , i gave him a UNLIMITED PLAN FOR LIFETIME
isn't that enough

well this guy is the SCAMMER and not trust worthy

i am scammer ? X-( how ? :|
i tell you when i buy if this is 50gb yearly band then give my money back and then you say. you give me 50gb monthly band.
and when my all data is lost then i want to leave your hosting. but you say it's not happened again. and you give me unlimited package.
but your hosting work only 3-4 days in 7 days.
and now your hosting is also down. and i know my all data is loss. so i telling to all host4everyone.com is so bad.
and when u give me kloxo hosting it's toooo slow nothing is opening when i click on file manager or add domain it's take upto min.
my all sites are dead when my data is loss first time and now again hosting is down.
my review is Host4everyone.com is toooo bad. no refund - 50% uptime

It is a shame when people buy and lock into a year.

Have you read their terms? It might protect against them refunding you.
My advice is move, and just go with a monthly term with another Company.

@kapil441 care to share how he is a 'scammer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back