Highscore contest,win $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys,i will be starting to run contests on play4freearcade.com

Registration is necessary to track highscores. Highscores are listed below the game i have chosen for this first contest.

Contest will run from Monday Nov 8 - Friday Nov 13,whoever has the best score by the end date wins the $5 prize.

The game you will be going for the gold on for this contest will be Bloons 2

for more information on this contest,and to make my life easier when it comes to giving prizes,please use our Forum,where contests are announced for Play4FreeArcade.com.Please register on the forum,and reply to contest threads including your Arcade username.This is just for ease of giving the prizes only

Feel free to use the comments on the game page to heckle other players (comments below the game)

anyone found cheating will be immediatly disqualified from this contest,and any future contests at play4freearcade.com

Watch for weekly contests coming.

19 comments
dont forget to register on teh forums and reply to the contest thread there as well guys please,easier for knowing who is entering

Link To Forums
MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.
Error Type:MyBB Error (41)Error Message:Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

hmmm dont know why u would get a MyBB error consdiering im using SMF?? strange,is anyone else getting this error?

anyone having issues using the forum with this issue,wehn entering this contest simply use the comments on the Arcade,scroll down on the gamepage and there is a spot you can leave comments

thanks Deleted,and yes thats correct,there is no other way to track highscores.. and thanks for teh advice as well Del.. thats why i said anyone caught cheating will be banned from all future contests

Edit those playing do not forget to submit your score ingame (in highscore games there will be a button at game over) so it appears in the highscores

Can I start playing now? Black Ops on Tuesday, plus lining up for midnight release won't leave me time to submit a highscore tomorrow throughout the week :(

I am getting MyBB error mentioned in the previous page when trying to visit the forum.

And I will play the game too. I am interested.

Thanks
Praveer

ok guys,seems more then 1 is having issues with the forum,if you are entering this contest reply here of course.But please make a comment on the game page as well... and remember to submit your highscores,otherwise there is no way to track the winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back