help me google block my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushi4U

Hello plz help me to unblock my site on google I reinstall wordpress my site but my site still block my site
24yrf52.jpg

Help me !

7 comments
Hi, Go to Google Webmasters, add your domain with your account and you would get the msges on why this site has been blocked from results and all. But sharing a name would have made easier to help you.

I thing this site have been reported by someone who is accessing your site and he/she feels that your site are try to install software or apps without user click any link.... Perhaps it's contains malicious code on it. Try to access it on several devices and fix your site.....

Scan with antivirus

Try a full account or server scan. There might be malware reported by users and known to google. The better way is to download the entire website to your computer and scan with a good anti-virus software.

Mushi4U, do you use UL? It may be the reason... Look at this message at WJ: (can't paste link)/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/149799-2362.html#post2124634

Tried to scan malwares on your server or your website. After re-submit to google and let them review your website again. It can take 2-3 business days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back