help for unlimited subdomain ?

prinxy

Hello community, i want to ask you if there is a good plan for creating unlimited or many subdomains ?
I'm into a web project and i need to create many many subdomains , can u suggest me something ?

12 comments
Yes, You can buy any hosting which gives you unlimited addon domains, it means you can create as much as you want sub-domains as well like another domain.
There will be so many just Google it
Thanks, as u said " unlimited addon domains " that's the keywords i should in google.. :D
Well i found many hosting services like hostinger , hostarmada ...etc, Can someone tell me which one is the best (pricing & security ) ??

Hello community, i want to ask you if there is a good plan for creating unlimited or many subdomains ?
I'm into a web project and i need to create many many subdomains , can u suggest me something ?
Most providers limit it to charging more, but many still offer unlimited, you should compare providers. we can provide you with an unlimited addon and subdomain on each hosting plan.

sub domain not a big problem you can add as much you want because its a sub directory so there's no system that's limited the user to create a directory but be careful the more sub domain you have the more vulnerability you make to your server

I haven't seen that many hosting companies limiting subdomains - they are usually unlimited.
BUT, if you're planning on creating many-many subdomains, you might also want to look at inode limits. Ask if they have any, if you're planning on uploading a bunch of files to the subdomains (even if they are small in size).
Look at the uptime of the service, as that also matters.
Good support and daily backups (remote) might also count.

It all depends on what you are looking for :) Good luck!

Actually there will be many shared hosts that will allow you unlimited sub domains, but if you keep creating content on them, that means usage of the resources, that's where they can limit your account, so I will suggest you to get a dedicated server and simply use all the available hardware resources and you can create as many sub domains or main domain accounts or addon domains as you want, you can see our offshore dedicated servers configurations here: https://zakservers.com/offshore-dedicated-servers.php

Back