GrowingAds.com - Premium CPM Ad Network [Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrowingAds

Banned
Banned
Hello, my name is Nick and I work with the startup GrowingAds.com although our domain fairly new we've been working with many publishers and adnetworks over the past couple months before fully launching and we're excited to share our site with you.

Here's what we offer:
- NET10 with a $50 minimum and even faster for publishers earning over $1000/month!
- Competitive rates (we've got a ton of private advertisers as well as other adnetworks all bidding for your traffic)
- Currently we only offer the following ad sizes ( 728x90 , 300x250, 160x600) as well as mobile ads.
- We work with big and small publishers as we believe everyone deserves a chance
- First 10 publishers from WJ to hit $100 will receive a 10% bonus to their payout!

Why Us?
We know this is really going to be your first question and I'll try to answer it the best I can. Our team is completely built on webmasters whom have used many ad networks over the past 8+ years and seen so many come and go and it really became an annoyance to us. Our greatest asset as an adnetwork is a happy publisher and that's why we believe in giving the fastest payout we can possibly offer and we never make false promises. We are easily reached by email or skype if any issues ever arise or simply just have some questions to try and put you at ease.

So please give us a try - growingads.com/signup

If you have any questions feel free to email me ( nick @ growingads.com) or skype - n.growingads.com or simply post here and I'll answer your questions the best I can!

2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back