Give me a reason to upload to your website (Paid or Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switchblade187

So here is the deal, I currently upload for 2 sites right now, one that I own, and a forum I just love.

I'm looking to branch off to no more than 3 extra websites.

What I can offer you:

Upload Games
Upload Movies
Upload Anime
Upload Apps
Upload TV Shows
Upload Ebooks
WILL upload for blog style sites
CAN Password protect files for a small fee or I will do this free if your offer is good enough
CAN name the files whatever you want for a small fee or free depending on your offer
Can upload over 100 gigs / week
Upload to RS and HF but can do others if requested

What I'm looking for?

Well I'd like to get a lot of points from my downloads to help pay for my Dedicated Servers. Or a flat pay rate for my uploads / week.

What I want from you?

Give me your best offer. Why should I sign up and upload for you? Do I get my downloads submitted everyday? Is your site at least 3* with Katz? Will I have your respect? Are you going to pay me? The list can go on and on but please just give me your website URL and reasons why I should upload for you.

Please don't waste my time, this is a real offer and I can deliver on the goods. So let's hear your offers!

39 comments
Oh and one more thing, my terms are on a month per month basis. I will take a look each month at my current contracts with sites and decide if I want to continue with them or not.

how abt what can u offer me to let u upload for my site i mean u dont have anything special that other uploaders dont ..

how abt what can u offer me to let u upload for my site i mean u dont have anything special that other uploaders dont ..

Wow really? What more can an uploader actually offer other than upload files and post them for your site? Like are we being serious here? lol

Other than quality posts with no viruses with custom passwords, there really isn't anything a uploader can offer you.

But that doesn't mean a uploader should short change themselves and upload for low quality sites that don't even submit your files or only get 100 hits a day.

So let's not be dumb here and again, what can you guys offer me for uploading quality stuff to your websites?

thing is 5* sites can get dedicated uploaders easy so you should aim for lower * sites, thats why i said what can u offer to the 5* sites to let u upload there ..since ur pretty much rejecting lower rank sites means u only want the 5 *

So then use one of them if you think your uploader can do the samething as me.

All uploaders offer the same stuff, but little offer you respect and give you quality uploads day in and day out.

An example of your quality uploads ? and loosen up on your ego, everybody can post quality uploads, You don't need a diploma to do that.

thing is 5* sites can get dedicated uploaders easy so you should aim for lower * sites, thats why i said what can u offer to the 5* sites to let u upload there ..since ur pretty much rejecting lower rank sites means u only want the 5 *

I said I only wanted *5 sites? When I said are you at least a *3 site I was just giving examples of what people should offer me.

I didn't say I wouldn't upload to a ranked site, hell it doesn't even have to be accepted into Katz. Just saying the better the offer, the more reason you give me to upload for your site.

An example of your quality uploads ? and loosen up on your ego, everybody can post quality uploads, You don't need a diploma to do that.

I do not have an ego sir. I just don't understand how people can come into a thread, and the first thing they basically say is a dick move.

I do not have an ego sir. I just don't understand how people can come into a thread, and the first thing they basically say is a dick move.

Didn't say anything offensive really, Just a little advice for you (y). And again...an example of your quality uploads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back