Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[GET] Substract and Order your E-mail List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Recently I was needing a way to order an e-mail list that I've been generating. I've decided to find it how.

I don't have solid PHP knowledge, I collected info and adjusted it to the result I wanted to get.

I don't know if this it's the best or the fastest way to have an e-mail. But it's useful for me.



​

What do you need?
-A file with the e-mail list (you can use TXT, CSV, or HTML and anothers).
-A hosting or localhost to run process.

Features
-Shows total e-mail list.
-Shows total e-mail duplicated list.
-If you click an e-mail, just press CONTROL + C (or COMMAND + C) to copy.
-You can see it in your phone, it's responsive :grin:

​

You can view an example here: E-mails list :grin:
 
Last edited:

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Member · Joined
23
Messages
2
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom