Shared Free webhosting for WJ members----AliBabaHost.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
he is running some script that is overloading the server .We have sended mail to him with screen shot of his site overloading the server and ask him to stop it otherwise we will suspended the account ..he didnt do anything to stop it then we asked him to take his back up and switch over to other server as his site is effecting our other customers . We have given him 8 hours to do that....we havent charge any money from him.....we have given enough time to you....You cannt blame us for all ur mistakes.

Guys he is lair.. thats suppose its my mistake why they deletes my backup..

they guys lairs. and bad hosting service.. they did not tell me anything warning before suspend my account.. when i come online i open my site is not open. then i contact with alibabahost representive. and i ask my backup.. they said they cant open my site and they cant give me my backup

Really guys they cheaters.. alibabahost.com

dont host here.

its my experience i sharing with all members.

other wise its upto you

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD HOSTING Service ..

DONT HOST HERE.. i will happen with you also guys

hi
we have proof for everything wht u hosted and wht u replied to the ticket and ur site overloading the sever and we even havent even charged any money from u...we can provide everything ......

what ever guys.. the deepakblr .. the offer free hosting here.. the you upload your forum data at alibabahost.com . then mother fuckers alibabahost DELETE your data..

Sure guys .. THEY BIG CHEATERS. i dont have word to use about these guys..

We dont lie we have every proof. and we can post more proof of wht u running ..and the mails we sended to you...

1zydg9d.jpg

what ever guys.. the deepakblr .. the offer free hosting here.. the you upload your forum data at alibabahost.com . then mother fuckers alibabahost DELETE your data..

Sure guys .. THEY BIG CHEATERS. i dont have word to use about these guys..

They deleted your database?

They deleted your database?

from what i heard. his site was getting ddos'd and the host's servers could not handle it, so they suspeded his account, and told him they wouldnt host them anymore.
They also took his money, so he is trying to find another host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back