P Profit Active Member 1,777 2009 3 110 Jan 9, 2011 #1 Thinking of making some PSD's for forums. Anyone looking for a new skin? If so link me to your site. Coding will cost money if requested. I only do vBulletin 3.8.x skins. Can do PSD's for phpBB, etc.. though. This is to start my portfolio. :D
Thinking of making some PSD's for forums. Anyone looking for a new skin? If so link me to your site. Coding will cost money if requested. I only do vBulletin 3.8.x skins. Can do PSD's for phpBB, etc.. though. This is to start my portfolio. :D
E EnCiPh3r Banned Banned 2,499 2009 244 0 Jan 9, 2011 #2 http://hotfile.nu :P i can pay the COding Charges :D
J jSx@ECD Active Member 797 2009 62 110 Jan 9, 2011 #5 Make some PSD's and I'll post em' on wanted.ws
R RoXeN... Banned Banned 111 2010 0 0 Jan 10, 2011 #7 I can pay small few bucks if you make 1 PSD PLEASEE ? Should be unique Related to Warez Design for vBulletin plz.. thanks..
I can pay small few bucks if you make 1 PSD PLEASEE ? Should be unique Related to Warez Design for vBulletin plz.. thanks..