Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Forumschamp.com for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently selling http://forumschamp.com

Starting Bid: $100

Buy it Now: $250

Here's are the stats and btw we have never used Katz or any DDL for traffic. I'm sure if u start to use Katz, Phaze, Twilight etc.... you will get way more traffic.

Current Alexa Rank: 234,000

STATS:


Thanks guys!
 

8 comments

why on earth does it cost that much to host? should only be under $4/mo. Does this board host files? what am I missing? the stats are not showing for me
 
Thanks Cyberhack, yeah i think the sites does fairly well without the use of DDL. This could be a great site for some! Still waitin on a bid! :)
 
I use CPX for the 2 banners and I use latestdownloads after each post.

Here is the revenue for the site:



The CPX revenue is for the last 30 days, Latestdownloads revenue is from 10/01 - 12/06
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
229
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom