Selling For Sale! LinkDetour.net [Web Proxy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Alright so im selling LinkDetour.net it is a web proxy, Ive had it online for about three months, It is registered through godaddy i really havnt devoted my self to the site over the past month i have been very busy with work & other projects i don't want to let it go but id rather sell it & watch it grow & still use it on daily bases i just don't have time for a proxy site anymore i do have adsense on the site within the first two months when i was keeping it maintained i was making about $2.00 daily on it this is one of the other reasons i haven't put anymore work into it is because Google Ad-sense requires Tax Information here the USA and i don't want to give that out to google <_< Even though the traffic has gone down a tad with a little work it can become a very good Proxy Website, The name its self is very Unique if your interested please place your bid i am wanting to sell by Friday if you are interested and could have the cash by then i am open to option to hold the domain.

But anyway this is posted on other forums current bid is $45 from Buu/Jericho Ill also keep LinkDetour on my server if needed.

Starting BID: $45.00
BIN: $75

Owner Text File: http://linkdetour.net/owner.txt
Payment method: Paypal

7 comments
So you're selling someone a domain name for $45, this proxy script is free with some minor css changes.

What's the traffic like on this site?

So you're selling someone a domain name for $45, this proxy script is free with some minor css changes.

What's the traffic like on this site?

Are you a n00b, Tons of stuff gets sold on WJ each & Everyday hell half of the forums that get sold here for $100 + use nulled ipb/vB lawl,

Keep the drama out of this thread, Ill have One of the mods remove it

But on a short note, Traffic before i stoped working on it was between 4 - 6 k UV's daily.

New BID from iKnow: = 70

@ -Im.z2ight- as i said in my post, Ive let the site go over the past month it does need minor work. Im simply accepting bids at the moment

Of course they would only sell for $100, the script itself sells for $150 +
and those forums usually have at least a custom logo, a user base and tons of posts that generate traffic and Your site has none.

People pay for traffic here, and you only posted it after I asked..

@ info move

You must of misread what i said,

People sell stuff here & use nulled scripts half of the time when its a forum, Doesnt matter rather its a free script or not & yes you asked for traffic so i provided it :0

Left it out in the post sorry for that ;)

atm bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back