Buying Flash Games Arcade Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkman

Hi all;

I'm looking for a flash game site, so if anyone is selling, feel free to ping me via PM or here;
some requirements:

a) traffic 300+/day from Search Engines
b) should contain some unique content, not mochi feeds or similar

I need to see analytics proofs and if any earnings, adsense/other proofs.

Budget is tailored to the objective website worth, and is not an issue - if site is worth the money, I got the bank. I would love to reserve the rights not to buy anything in the end, if there is a case where none meet the requirements.

Thread is valid for a longer while, so if you spot it after some time, feel free to ping me via PM or here.

Thanks a bunch for your attention, and cheers.

3 comments
You likely wont find a site like that on here, if you would like to PM me i can direct you to a site more suited to the flash game niche.

Just from looking at your requirments though i hope you have a large budget for something like that,especially if you are looking for a site with site sponsored games, you are looking at in the 1000s likely for something like that.

Thanks for the tip, and I would like to use this opportunity to correct myself; I see now I made a slight mistake:

INCORRECT: b) should contain some unique content, not mochi feeds or similar

CORRECT: b) should contain some unique content, not mochi feeds or similar -> I mean the descriptions, not the games themselves. I'm very well aware of the cost/difference between free/ad sponsored games and portal published.

Accept my apologies for the mistake.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back