filefriend.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDoua

"Hi Guys!

We are running FileFriend for some time now and we’ve finally managed to launch our affiliate program. Our idea was to make the affiliate program user friendly and attractive for all of our uploaders no matter where do they come from. We are also courageous enough to bring some breath of fresh air to a file sharing community. We’d like to offer you a new approach to earning money on file sharing over the Internet and this is why you should try it and tell us what you think.

What can we offer?

1. We give you a free and unlimited storage as well as upload transfer, so you don’t have to pay to be our Uploader.
2. There is no file size limit for uploaded files, so you can upload almost anything effortlessly.
3. We do not delete your files – ever!
4. There is no waiting time and speed limitations.
6. We pay the same rate regardless of the country, so you can acquire you downloaders from wherever it is easier and more convenient for you.
8. You can easily build a network of your faithful downloaders. Use Facebook and Twitter to connect with your downloading friends and add new ones, so any time you will upload a new file they will get the notification as well as the access to your FileFriend archives!

Probably you are thinking why do we give you almost everything free of charge unlike other file sharing sites? Well, from our experience we do know that people pay for fast, convenient and easy downloads. We give them a starter of free transfer and options of gaining some more.

We are looking forward to hear from you very soon ;) We value your feedback and opinions as we are flexible with redesigning our affiliate program to better fit your needs. Questions? Comments? Don't hesitate to speak up :) We hope you will become a happy FileFriend user soon :)

FileFriend Team"

http://www.filefriend.com

25 comments
every wj members now making filehost i guess ....

anyway welcome & good Luck

bte, what is free transfer & paid transfer.

Payouts are made every 2 weeks ? not in every weeks ?

very nice design,but something I dont know is your payment methods have paypal?

and the transfer 500mb is what use?for friend download traffic or is himself upload traffic?

and the transfer 500mb is what use?for friend download traffic or is himself upload traffic?
thought its will b a good filehost after sign up disappointed with system.

arrow_down.png
Do you I need an account to download files from FileFriend?
Yes. You have to create an account to download files. It takes just a few seconds to fill up a ‘registration form’.

So that mean that every downloader have to register to download file.

Why you force people to register don't know. Whats the benefit in that .No one or very few are going to use your services if this rule exists.

minimum payout ???

PPD table ???

Yes. You have to create an account to download files. It takes just a few seconds to fill up a ‘registration form...

thats awful....nobody likes to register for downloading files

bye bye

Would be good if they will become big and keep the same rule..
Till then, this payout table is kind of wack, but there again, if they would offer a good download/upload service they wills till be in top 3.
Code:
http://www.filefriend.com/affiliate_program.html

every wj members now making filehost i guess ....

anyway welcome & good Luck

bte, what is free transfer & paid transfer.

Payouts are made every 2 weeks ? not in every weeks ?

We are not from WJunction but thanks for good welcome greetings :)

The concept of transfer is important only for downloaders as they receive 500MB for free in the beginning (they can increase this limit by performing actions on site). If they want to download files exceeding the free limit, they have to purchase one of 4 packages of transfer offered on site.

We are starting with payouts made every 2 weeks. If the program will be more popular we can think about making payouts every week.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

congratulations
you are the first new filehost without xfilesharing pro script

Thanks! We did FileFriend from scratch on our own scripts.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

For now we just have Paypal but we are working on implementing another method of payment.

As I wrote before, 500mb is only for downloaders. Upload is free and unlimited :)

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

What is package of transfer,thats bandwith?

Package of transfer is just a transfer :) It's the number of gigabytes the downloader can download from FileFriend (with full bandwidth).

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Transfer left: 500.00 MB ... whats that ? limited with 500mb upload ?

No remote upload, no FTP ?

WTH ?

We are working on FTP uploading :)

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

arrow_down.png
Yes. You have to create an account to download files. It takes just a few seconds to fill up a ‘registration form’.

So that mean that every downloader have to register to download file.

Why you force people to register don't know. Whats the benefit in that .No one or very few are going to use your services if this rule exists.

If we assume that our downloaders will pay for downloading (and that is the core of our business) we have to have a method of keeping a record of who is paying for what. We can revise our rules in the future but we need some information for analysis.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

each registered user got 500mb download bandwith (if the system like this), so we can spam create new account for downloading?

We do analyze the traffic and we hold the right to cut it down :)

So, aft they registered they can only download up to 500MB ?

How abt if the uploader want to download his own file, will it reduce his 500MB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back