Shared FidaHost.com - Cheap proffesional Onshore and Offshore hosting,Virtual Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

isa

Looking for cheap, reliable, and professional web services? Look no further...
FidaHost specialized in offering professional web services.
At FidaHost your satisfaction is our priority, you are assured of superfast and professional services with the latest technology,we guarantee 99.9% uptime and reliable services beacuse reliability is the key to success on the internet.
Our web hosting network is based on the fast and reliable Linux and Unix operating systems.
FidaHost reliability is guaranteed due in part to our unique load balancing technology and super fast backbone connections. With load balancing, your site is available from multiple servers.
We guarantee that you will always get reliable hosting,professional services, competent support, and professional service - or you will get your money back.

• Get 20%OFF at FidaHost use coupon FIFAWorldCup2010. Limited time offer. Enjoy
http://www.fidahost.com

12 comments
hmmm...cheap. See my signature. Look over spelling and grammar also.

I'm not sure if it is mentioned in the sites listed, but (when you learn how to properly use a comma) you leave a space after said comma as well.

hmmm...cheap. See my signature. Look over spelling and grammar also.

I'm not sure if it is mentioned in the sites listed, but (when you learn how to properly use a comma) you leave a space after said comma as well.

Thank you mate for your suggestion, in the future i will use your suggestion :)

@l0calh0st

Our plans you can view in our webpage.

@SeetHe

We are happy to see our customres who like our services.

@ goOn

How many months is several ?

Creation Date: 03-apr-2010

Anywho, Seems to load pretty quick, But the server is also located in canada and they have about as strict anti piracy laws as the usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back