Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zoro1
Replied

Small update:
- Added DMCA Notifications per Email (Upload Settings-> DMCA Notification)
- Added option to select default quality HD/SD "Thanks to @palod" (Video Settings -> Default Quality) -> Premium Only.

Working with this host from first day. Around few months, I must to tell I am never saw better video host no buffering upload speed is amazing, quailty is PERFECT ! Adding srt is amazing on evloload you can add srt in few seconds when u compare with other host you will need 20 minutes.
What to tell more best host !!!
I can recommended this host for users who want quailty and stable platform without buffering, also users can compare encoding system with other host and they will see diferrent in quailty. Other host provide 720p 1080p but fake on evoload is real 720p and 1080p! There is a lot of things why you need to move to evoload ;) is not OVH boom

I use this host not from day one , but close enough :)). It's very great and what I need in the perspective of a webmaster , it's there. I can't complain about nothing when it comes to filemanger , upload or streaming.
You can see Jason dedication in this project and is much better than Jetload was. Subtitle manager and inactive plan , for me are a godsend.

mp4 untouched is possible in starter plan?
i choose no-mp4 encod but 2gb (mp4 file) appear have 700 mb

If the video is greater than 1Gb our system makes a SD/small version of the video.

You need premium in order to show original + encoded version on the player.

Otherwise the SD version is showed by default.

Thank you
Regards

Hi
I still have a jetload.net account and I have $ 27.27
Now you have opened a new account on evoload.io
Could you convert me $ 27.27 to evoload.io

I tried the remote upload with some Clipwatching files because it says that it supports that server for remote but nothing happened, the files were in error ... I would like to have another server to backup and reproduce my files and I thought about evoload, I could fix or add Remote clipwatching, please

I am very happy with evoload, I am another user who has been in beta / alpha since it started.

The premium options are great, the option to avoid deleting inactive files has always been needed.

My users are very happy using evoload despite the hype (the typical pops they are already used to). The transmission speed is also perfect, since they changed from 1GBps to 10GBps ports, I have no complaints about slow transmission at any time, before it happened on weekends.

I have to highlight the compatibility with chromecast, it is something that I did not have with another host and that was very requested.

Also paying premium my users can choose between SD or HD quality. And by downloading you can download the original .mp4 file with its quality intact.

Without a doubt evoload is now my top choice, and users are happy to use it.

ED20Er4.jpg

Confirmed, $100 support auto payout.. :sunglasses::sunglasses:
let the pictures do the talking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back